On December 1, 2011, I had the opportunity to videotape and photograph the entire Santa Cruz Branch Line rail corridor. Sierra Northern Railroad set up a flat car in front of a locomotive and allowed me to strap a video camera to the front end. Click here see the one-mile video segments of the scenic 32-mile line. Or, visit our channel on YouTube.
- Your one stop shop for all things Dave!
- Speed and agility in the cloud
- GroupMind Templates
- Productive Meetings using a GroupMind Template
- Ideas to Action Template
- Facilitation | Strategic Planning | Org. Development
- Free Project Management Tools for the Virtual Office
- Moving Business Workflows to The Cloud
- Shared Documents 101
- Top 5 Advantages of Cloud Computing
Blogs by Category